We are looking for several Test Coordinators (6 months off-site and 3 months on-site/mixed) for a client project in Strasbourg.
- Coordinate assigned testing activities;
- Supporting the leverage automation testing as much as possible to enable the team to perform end-to-end functional testing;
- Supporting the management of the testing tools, including automation testing tool, defect tracking tool, test management tool, etc.
- Supporting the plan and control that any changes to the system are validated in accordance with specifications and requirements;
- Supporting the management of the Test Platform (TPT) and planning the usage of these;
- Assisting in the production of the Test Plans;
- Supervise and document assigned test plans, tests and tests results;
- Work in collaboration with the other departments to ensure testing activities are performed efficiently;
- Support the client in performing different testing activities as and when required.
- University degree (master or equivalent) in Computer Science;
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 6 years of automated and manual software testing experience, and experience with Automation Testing tools (eg, TOSCA, QTP), Test Management tool (Qtest, QC), Requirements and Defect Management tools (Jira), Code Quality Review tools (eg, SonarQube), Test Execution Monitoring tools (Splunk).
- Expert knowledge of the testing methods, techniques and tools;
- Ability to understand the functional and technical design of a given IT system/application;
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies;
- Very good English speaking and writing skills
- Capacity in writing documents;
- Good communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with development team;
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment
Candidates should be citizens of member states of the European Union and should be able to get the European Security Clearance
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 38 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.