RAM Construction Services is the oldest and most experienced waterproofing and restoration contractor in the United States since 1918. We employ the largest most experienced skilled labor force in the Midwest. We also pride ourselves on the training and safety of our skilled workforce. RAM has been in business, learning and adapting for over one hundred years.
We are currently looking for a qualified and enthusiastic restoration estimator project manager to join our growing business. Your primary responsibilities will be accurate cost estimates, research products, preparing reports, project management functions, and monitoring forecasts. You will also oversee communicating with your clients and conducting risk assessments.
Generous Compensation & Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus opportunity
- $5,000 Signing Bonus
- 100% Employer paid Medical, Dental, & Vision BCBS PPO
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Company Credit Card & Fuel Card
- Car allowance
- Company cell phone & tablet
- 401k Plan with Employer match
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, construction plans, specifications, and related documents. Visits project sites when necessary.
- Identify and evaluate bid opportunities
- Develop competitor profiles
- Coordinate pre-bid review process & post bid analysis
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials, identifying qualified subcontractors, and negotiating prices.
- Compute cost factors and prepares estimates. Coordinate estimates with field personnel.
- Calculate and analyze costs to ensure all requirements are met.
- Submit bid/quote on time
- Execute contract agreements, assists with plan preparation, and estimates.
- Negotiate and prepare change orders, as necessary.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions.
- Consult with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Analyze bid statistics.
- Write correspondence letters compile submittal information, review shop drawings, mix designs, and all other necessary documents so that the project can begin and function properly.
- Coordinate project handoff process
- Reevaluate project prior to work begins
- Take part in branch operations meetings
- Coordinate project progress review/postmortem/post project cost reviews.
- Ensure accurate trend reports and monthly projections
- Take part in performance dialogues and meetings
- Assist in scheduling.
- Notify subcontractors and suppliers of anticipated start and delivery needs.
- Schedule Pre-job meeting and progress meetings both internally and with the owner.
- Assist and support Area Superintendent and Foremen as needed.
Travel: to and from jobsites is required. RAM will compensate for travel expenses if applicable.