Job title: Identity & Governance Management Specialist
Contract length: 6 months
Rate: £110.81 - £151.27
Randstad Sourceright, a leading provider of RPO & MSP Recruitment Services is currently looking for a Identity & Governance Management Specialist on behalf of a leading Telecoms company based in Leeds.
The Identity & Governance Management Specialist is responsible for the day to day coordination of access control activities for a number of company systems. This includes ensuring that team service level targets are achieved through the timely and accurate delivery of user requests and also includes maintaining the accuracy of the Information Systems Security (ISS) Database.
- To co-ordinate the provisioning of requests received via Remedy ensuring that agreed service level targets are met.
- To administer the ISS database, ensuring that records are up to date and that regular review are conducted to maintain the integrity of all access control information for the following CREATIONS, DELETIONS, and LEAVES/MOVERS.
- Complete all user requests by sending out correct notification email to ensure customer satisfaction and consistent level of service delivered.
- To assist in the definition and implementation of Access control processes in order to facilitate the continuous improvement of processes & services offered to the business using Process flows accurately for all listed systems.
- To support the completion of audits on access control by providing any information requested by the auditor (internal or external).
- To support the production of access control related customised reports on an ad-hoc basis, ensuring that the information is readily accessible.
- To support via email and telephone internal and external/third party companies with system access requests as well as ongoing support for ongoing IT related queries
- Contribute to team targets and business objectives and also ensure any assigned individual KPIs are met
- To produce reports as required by management and/or customers.
- Proactively identify areas of support where training is required, and feed this back to the Manager
- Share knowledge with the team, and support the implementation of New Work/Services'
- Actively support team working and team spirit - Promote a positive team culture to achieve shared goals
- Actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of legal and regulatory compliance, relying on your own knowledge or recognising the need for specialist support where necessary.
- Support company policy and best practice in the area of security and protection of sensitive customer information.
- Self belief. Able to cement the teams reputation to the primary source of knowledge on access control management, by displaying a positive, can do attitude and pre-empting business or customer focus requirements wherever possible, in order to promote the team as a centre of excellence
- Passion & Drive. Able to break down barriers to success, by owning problems or issues and taking personal responsibility for resolving them, in order to ensure team targets are met.
- Innovative Thinking. Able to identify and suggest new ways of working, by renewing existing processes and drawing on the experience of other teams, in order to improve the way access control services are delivered to the business.
- Adaptable. Able to demonstrate a positive attitude to change, maintaining a flexible attitude to own/team roles and working practices, in order meet the changing needs of the business and the team's customers
- Building Capability. Able to identify own and peers development needs, by maintaining an open and honest approach to giving and achieving feedback and identifying new learning opportunities, in order to increase own and the team's skills knowledge
- Customer Focus. Able to gain the trust of the customer, by understanding their requirements and delivering appropriate, customised solutions, in order to provide access control services that meet customers individual needs
- Collaboration. Able to work effectively with people across the team boundaries, by seeking opportunities to share knowledge, ideas, experience or information, in order to achieve shared business goals.
- Empathy. Able to demonstrate awareness and consideration of the needs of colleagues and customers, behaviour accordingly, in order build strong and trusting relationships.
- Influencing Others. Able to gain the confidence and support of others, by maintaining an honest and open attitude and using appropriate. Clear methods of communication to deliver messages, in order to engage key contacts and ensure success delivery of shared objectives.