Project Engineer - Planning/PMO - Construction/Infrastructure/Overhead Cables/Underground Cables
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer for a 1 year initial freelance contract role. In this role you will work within a PMO team on a mixture of projects - Construction, Infrastructure, Overhead Cables, and/Underground Cabling projects. The role will be worked remotely until the current pandemic is resolved and its safe to be onsite. Post pandemic the role can still be worked remotely, but with occasional site meetings.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience maintaining Project Schedules
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a PMO/Project Delivery team
- Experience working on Construction, Infrastructure, Overhead Cables, and/Underground Cabling projects
- Experience working on schedule integration across multiple projects
- Experience implementing project schedule change control/data integrity management/baselining
- Support Project Managers with contractor claims management (as needed)
- Work as part of the delivery team to determine and implement solutions to the schedules
- Feed information on projects as required for project and programme reporting
- Provide analysis on schedule information, eg negative float & look ahead reports
- Identify improvement opportunities in the team on delivery issues
- Proactively troubleshoot and bring to the attention of the delivery team schedule issues and gaps
The daily rate on offer is 400 Euros per day for a 1 year initial contract. Further extension are likely to follow.