Infrastructure Engineer (SharePoint Support Engineer)
£32,000 - £36,000
We are recruiting a SharePoint Engineer opportunity to join a multi-national business with a base in Leeds. The role sits in the central IT department to facilitate the adoption of SharePoint across the business.
- To support the business in its adoption of SharePoint and to move to using SharePoint in the Cloud - also to cover other office 365 applications:
- One Drive
- Provide governance and advice to the user of SharePoint to Business areas to improve their effectiveness and improve productivity
- Work with Support Areas to Provide Guidance and support with their Promotion of SharePoint and other O365 Products to the end user
- Act as a single point of reference for SharePoint Escalation adoption queries with the Local business Unit
- 1-2 years' experience in SharePoint support and development (1st & 2nd Line)
- Practical experience with SharePoint on premise/cloud, and infrastructure & Back Office products that can interface with SharePoint
- Experience in O365 Migrations and Windows 10 refreshes/roll outs
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Principles
- Experience in IT training
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Shannen Smyth at Harrington Boyd.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful..