£450 per day OUTSIDE IR35
6 months +
The purpose of the role is to develop and support the companies life cycle systems as well as their associated reporting and interface requirements
- Develop, maintain and provide support for life cycle systems to ensure reliable and accurate services are available.
- Understand requirements for life cycle system requests to design technical solutions with estimated time scales for development and implementation to enable the effective prioritisation and scheduling of work within the team
- Ensure key business processes can be completed within the required time-critical periods.
- Participate in the planning of future services, undertaking research and providing advice on strategies and solutions, considering both functionality and security of delivered services to assess their effect on the companies Infrastructure
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- A ITIL (Version 3) accreditation
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Student Records System or SITS system knowledge essential.
- Working knowledge of ETL, and reporting tools such as SSIS/SSRS
- Good working knowledge of relational database systems, architecture and products, especially MSSQL
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted. Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website