Mobile Packet Core Lead
Mobile Packet Core LEad with solid Operational support experience to work with our client.
As the MPC Lead, you will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Ability to develop and deliver training material Expert level knowledge in (1) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: Mobile packet core - SGSN/MME GGSN/SGw/PGw also IP internetworking,
- IP Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP). Designed and tested the virtualised NFV 2G/3G/4G Packet core 2G, 3G, IMS, 4G (LTE/SAE), Cloud, NFV and SDN architecture.
- Expert level troubleshooting in a mobile packet core network environment.
- Must have Ops support experience
- Must have vEPC/MPC experience
- Undertake support as designated Consultant for large-scale networks.
- Active participant in virtual technology teams In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability & capacity planning.
- Very Strong Consulting and communication
Apply now for immediate interview. Flint are a provider of managed services to the ICT industry!