Solutions Consultant | Applications | Technical Sales | Engineering | Physics | Electromagnetic Solutions Consultant/Applications Engineer/Sales Engineer | Oxford | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
I'm recruiting for a leading company in 2D and 3D electromagnetic design. It's an exciting chance for you to work for a multinational client operating on a global basis.What will your role be?
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company finite element simulation software suite and service offerings, technical capabilities, operations and staff.
- Discuss and agree sales plans and targets with the Business Development Manager.
- Be able to demonstrate the use of the software to prospective customers and maintain a basic knowledge of the application areas in which the software is used.
- Initiate, develop and maintain sustainable business relationships with prospects, clients and partner organisations.
- Build a prospect pipeline of organisations that is open to procuring the company simulation software.
- Demonstrable track record in a related application or technical sales role.
- This person will be qualified to Degree level (minimum 2:2) or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline (Electrical Engineering or Physics), and have a good understanding of the design of devices or systems that use FEA design software.
- The following competences and personal qualities are important:
- Professional image and stature, with strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to get in front of and influence decision makers in customer organisations, present credibly and build and maintain strong internal and external relationships at all levels
- Proactive, flexible style; team player
- Disciplined, well organised, good time management skills
- A "doer" who will deliver; business aggressive, ambitious and self-motivated, with high levels of enthusiasm, drive and energy
APPLY NOWIf you have any further questions please contact.