Electrical Electronics Design Engineer | Oxford | £35-£40 per hour
As an Electrical Electronics Design Engineeryou will report directly to and work under the guidance of the Lead Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer in delivering solutions and developing a strong capability in the area of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. As a standard grade engineer, you will be expected to lead and work with junior engineers and technicians. Day to day you will be delivering solutions for client remote handling applications over the full life cycle from requirements specification through design, implementation and development to manufacture, integration, commissioning, delivery and operation. You will also be managing electrical/electronic contracts and contractors as well as participate in tendering for and delivery of remote handling related projects to clients as part of the designated project teams.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical and/or electronics Engineering or related subject.
- 10 years of experience in designing and developing electrical/electronic machinery &/or electro-mechanical devices in application areas with significant regulatory controls, eg nuclear, space, medical.
- Proven ability to deliver and make presentations to large corporate clients.
- Proven ability in both project and personnel management.
- Proven ability to co-operate and work as a part of a team.
- Motor commutation/sever motor
- An excellent working knowledge of English.
- Qualification in 17th Edition of IEE regulations.
- Experience in electrical/electronic CAD software.
- Experience in control systems (design and fault-diagnosis).
The rate is £35-£40 per hour and the client can interview ASAP. Please pass this along to any colleagues or friends who may be interested.
Please apply within or email me.Electrical Electronics Design Engineer | Oxford | £35-£40 per hour