- Realize controlling activities of parts of the perimeter compliance and continuous improvement of suppliers in order to ensure that they are able to deliver quality products at Automobile Dacia in accordance with the documentation;
- Receive and resolve requests came from the production functions, internal quality, engineering (process and product) GMF correspondents, providers of quality problems POE / POI;
- Organize client protection in the event of nonconformities POE / POI in the plant;
- In the project phase and life series, treats non conformities and evaluates action plans submitted by suppliers;
- In GQE computer application documenting complaints Quality for POE / POI;
- Prepare billing file after obtaining the consent of the provider of payment (after recognition of non-compliance by the supplier);
- In the project phase and life series, performs audits of processes and suppliers audits 8D.
- Technical higher education;
- Minimum 3 years experience in an occupation manufacturing / logistics / quality internal / Engineering;
- Knowledge in the auto manufacturing industry;
- Language skills: French / English good;
- Communication skills and working in the transverse.
In coherence with human resources policy and provisions of the collective labor contract.
RENAULT TECHNOLOGIE ROUMANIE, INGINERIE REGIONALĂ APROAPE DE CLIENŢI
Renault Technologie Roumanie (RTR) este singurul centru complet de inginerie auto din Europa de Est şi zona mediteraneană şi cel mai mare centru de inginerie Renault din afara Franţei, cu circa 2300 de ingineri.
Parte din reţeaua de inginerie regională a Renault, RTR are ca domenii principale de activitate conceperea şi perfecţionarea vehiculelor, precum şi adaptarea motoarelor şi a cutiilor de viteze, pentru modelele din gama Entry.
RTR ESTE CENTRUL DE REFERINŢĂ PENTRU VEHICULELE DEZVOLTATE PE PLATFORMA LOGAN LA NIVEL MONDIAL.
În cele trei locaţii ale sale, RTR regrupează toate activităţile necesare dezvoltării unui proiect auto: