Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Operations Center is responsible for the finance end to end process of all Bombardier Transportation globally with more than 7 years of experience. The processes managed are: Accounts Payable & Receivable, Cash Management, General Ledger, Closing & Reporting and Controlling. Our team is strong and trustworthy business partner while ensuring financial governance towards business operations.
For our Finance Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Financial Senior Analyst on Recharges
You will be responsible for ensuring effective invoicing and internal recharging processing, altogether with issuing timely and regular reporting regarding the run through cost centers and offers support to the Controlling Function.
The role requires effective relationships with HR operations, country financial control departments and group functions.
- Performs coordination role for assigned countries to ensure the delivery of daily, weekly and periodic activities of the HR operations, AP and GL departments to achieve SLA and OLA commitments.
- Performs and reviews the following processes for Germany, Sweden, UK, Italy and Spain:
- Monitoring and collecting incoming invoices and cross charge information form the service suppliers based update and reconciliation with SAP bookings needs to be performed.
- Monitoring and collecting incoming invoices and cross charge information form the service suppliers. For each run through cost center a weekly based update and reconciliation with SAP bookings has to be made.
- Ensuring recharge cost centers have zero balance by year end. Coordination with each work stream representative to make sure that all supplier invoices are received and booked in SAP, and also recharge information is correct and complete.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of invoicing and recharge processes.
- Providing feedback towards the involved counterparts: HR, AP and GL
- Monitor and confirm month end balances, including submission of all reporting requirements and preparation of cost center review information. Extract reports for each run through cost centers from SAP after Month End Closing and update each work stream representative about the status of the run through cost centers.
- Follow-up all timetable requirements and ensure compliance or early notification problems.
- Monthly reconciliation files sent to the Central Functions Controlling HR representatives
- Contributes and coordinates to the effectiveness of the Recharge process through identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution
- Education: Degree level qualification (masters preferred) in Finance or Business Administration
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level; any other European language would be an advantage
- Working experience: 2-3 years relevant experience
- Familiar with relevant Cost Accounting and Closing & Reporting processes and tax requirements
- Exposure in SAP or ERP environment
- Advanced MS EXCEL skills and previous experience in designing Excel based dashboards/balanced scorecards and automation tools is mandatory for this role;
- Basic-Medium programing skills & knowledge in scripting languages as VBA and/or SQL.
- Knowledge on international accounting standards, tax accounting, audit and financial management
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication, teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
Why work for us?
The Finance Operations Centre in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the centre of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!
Job: Accounts Payable/Receivable
Primary Location: RO-CJ-Cluj-Napoca
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.08.2017, 9:36:48 AM
11.09.2017, 8:59:00 PM