Workday Integrations Consultant (Mid Level & Senior roles)
Permanent - Fully remote (Europe) - £50000 to £90000 base salary + Bonus + Benefits.
We are looking for a Workday Integrations Specialist that would join a global team and support the on-implementation projects.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Work direct with our customers under the guidance and direction of our Project Leads on new integration deployments
- Work with multiple new and existing clients, building productive, in-depth relationships
- Engage with initial implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition
- Consult with customers to deliver appropriate and forward-thinking solutions,
- Participate in the integration discovery process, obtaining a thorough understanding of the client's business requirements and identifying the most appropriate integration approach
- Implementing HR, Payroll or Financials technical solutions with Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar
- Consulting experience, either within a consulting/software organisation or as an internal consultant
- Thorough understanding of and experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI,
- Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, Middleware),
- Workday Integration Core and additional Workday Integration certifications are preferred.
If you have the skills mentioned and are looking for your next challenge, then please send your CV to me through this advert
Workday Integrations Consultant (Mid/Senior)
In accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, this position is advertised based upon Skillsearch Limited having first sought approval of its client to find candidates for this position. Skillsearch Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business