Duration: 6 months
£370 Inside IR35
Key Essential Skills:
- 5+ years of software development experience in IBM Datastage 8.7.
- SQL and SQL Scripting.
- Technical specs for ETL.
- Configuring ETL components.
- IBM Datastage transforms such as Query, Validation, Merge, Case transforms.
- Analyze, design, build, test and implement enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and contribute to project deliverables where applicable troubleshooting.
- To work in an agile environment with the ability to pick and learn new data tools very quickly.
- To effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional IBM Datastage Developer to join our client on a contract basis with an immediate start with our client who are a leading luxury car manufacturing company in the UK and Europe.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To implement a complete BI solution and contribute on ETL development using IBM Datastage.
- Creating modules and components and integrate them to one functional solution.
- Delivering a complete end to end ETL module.
- Ensuring high performance solution.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented ETL mapping and model.
- Coordination between customer and team members.
- Cooperating with the Front End dashboard/report developer in the process of building the optimum BI Solution.
Outline Thebes Group:
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds.
Thebes does IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client's risk with them by focusing on outputs (ie quality service & solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (ie pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy programme and remaining flexible as our clients' needs change.