Lead C# Software Engineer
Looking for a Lead C# .NET developer with core based solutions, knowledge of microservices, architecture, container, management systems, Kubernetes. Working knowledge of DevOps principles and AGILE principles to work on trading redesign. architecture mentoring designing and delivering a cloud based Front End trading solution using the latest web development
Hybrid now-2 days in and 3 days work from home.
- Work on a trading system redesign.
- A Lead SE is a hands-on developer who also does design, architecture, mentoring, etc.
Participate in designing and delivering a cloud based Front End trading solution, using the latest web development technologies, and leveraging microservices for flexibility and scalability, while taking an Agile execution approach and applying DevSecOps principles in crafting the solution.
- There is no micromanagement. You will be given the goals and general framework of how to execute on a project and we expect you to work autonomously, collaborate with other team members as part of an Agile team and think about the customers' needs.
- We're redesigning the system to be a modern, scalable, high-performance architecture. Creative new ideas are welcome, everybody who is interested can be involved in the decision-making process.
- You get to learn about a broad range of financial products.
- You will have a lot of opportunities to explore and learn cutting edge technologies.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Hands on technical lead, building consensus on detailed design and architecture plans for complex, large-scale efforts.
- Applies expert knowledge of C# language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies in independently designing and developing key services.
- Develop solutions for deployment in the Cloud.
- Leads code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defects.
- Subject Matter Expertise in developing C#/.NET Core based solutions.
- Knowledge of micro services architecture, container management systems like Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps principles and Agile principles.