SAP Limits expert required for an SAP ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months
You will need to be a proven, hands-on SAP Limits expert with SAP Limits Configuration experience. You will need to have multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP Limits experience and ability to work unsupervised.
The Associate is responsible for ensuring the support; maintenance and enhancements of the SAP applications and analytic tools are aligned to the business priorities and IT quality standards. This role will support the investigation of current data flow for SAP Limit Management and if quick wins for technical changes will be identified, then also cover the following activities: Technically specify the required implementation, implement the specification, perform an initial unit test and support test case execution as required.
* Conduct in-depth analysis and develop program solutions or changes on SAP that support and optimise daily IT operations.
* Interpret and analyse users' requirements and priorities to shape their requirements from a system perspective
* Conduct in-depth analysis and investigation into SAP issues and recommend best practice solutions to ensure day-to-day operations are not compromised
* Ensure system documentation is up to date and third parties have the requisite information to perform the required services for support, maintenance, and enhancements for the client.
* Maintain and improve expected service levels of the key applications you support and maintain
* Provide production support coverage of business application responsible incidents as required.
* Experience in interface remediation to rework interfaces across applications following the data flow for a defined data set
* Extensive experience in SAP Limits
* Extensive knowledge of Banking risk processes
* Excellent data analysis skills
* Track record in delivering results by setting clear goals and objectives for self and ability to handle pressure whilst maintaining control and performance when working to challenging deadlines
* Financial Services expertise is essential
* Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience and it is desirable to have an appropriate certification relating to the technical specialism that the role requires
* Experience of developing and maintaining software in a formal system using source control management and controlled gates with relevant artefacts to support design, quality, and support
* Demonstrable experience with SAP Limits
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills gained from hands on experience of SAP configuration in response to business requirements
* Being persistent and resilient
* Possesses strong investigative and analytical qualities
* Experience delivering test automation or frameworks
* Excellent communicator in English - both written and verbal
* A team player with a positive and constructive attitude towards work and colleagues
* A diligent and conscientious approach to completing work on time and to an agreed, acceptable level of quality is required
* Knowledge of Agile methodology will be an advantage
* The role must balance competing internal priorities to deliver program solutions within strict timeframes to meet changing business needs.
* The role requires collaborative skills to bring together different IT teams to deliver program solutions to meet business requirements.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.