Required for a six month initial contract, a Strategic Project Buyer with strong international commercial procurement experience.
The role in the Sourcing and Supply department has procurement and relationship responsibility for all products, systems and aftermarket solutions.
The role of the Strategic Project Purchaser is to own the relationship with several of the largest suppliers in the aviation industry, lead the internal purchasing teams through project milestones, alert and evaluate risks and opportunities.
The Strategic Project Buyer will engage with internal and external entities including contact with part of the management, the sales organisation, main project managers and our design organisation, which allow short decision-making paths to meet our large customer demands.
- You should have a few years' experience of working in an international environment.
- You must have participated in or been responsible for negotiations and contract writing.
- Your business English should be at the highest level and you have worked in purchasing or sales.
- You must have solid analytical skills and Excel skills.
- It is an advantage if you have liaised with representatives at management level and you have some experience in leading and directing others.
To arrange a Teams interview, please email your CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.