£25 per hour to Umbrella Company
6 month contract
My client based in Royston have a new opportunity within the Manufacturing Team for a Test Technician. The successful candidate will set up several dedicated test rigs, which are used to functionally test various small sub-assemblies and components. Alongside this, the individual in this position will be instrumental in the team hitting work output and quality targets, with Sub-assembly Testing contributing towards monthly departmental metrics.
- Experience of working in a technical manufacturing, production or assembly environment
- Good knowledge in mechanical assembly techniques
- Good test abilities, including running of basic test scripts
- Ability to enter test results into predefined spreadsheets
- ONC/HND/BTEC/City and Guilds in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Team worker
If you want to be considered for this opportunity, apply here now!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships