*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
* Must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Site Reliability Engineer. This is a SRE role that is focused on infrastructure and DevOps. This role will focus on deploying, supporting, and monitoring the company's new and existing platforms and applications stacks. This engineer needs to have strong Scripting experience.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- At least 5 years in a Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or Infrastructure focused role
- Passion for designing and building reliable systems
- Automation advocate - Have an automation first approach
- Experience with deploying, supporting, and monitoring new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks
- Strong experience supporting customer-facing applications on Windows/Linux platforms.
- Monitoring experience leveraging Splunk, ExtraHop, Prometheus, etc
- Strong fundamental understanding of Networking and Security
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, architecture, and core technologies (such as DNS, DHCP, HTTPS).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines that support a SaaS product.
- Experience with capacity planning practices or methodologies.
- Working closely with development teams to implement and improve SLIs and SLOs for their services.
- Identifying and developing processes, tools, automation, infrastructure improvements and software changes to address top operational issues.
- Diagnosing complex problems, developing metrics to measure them, and implementing monitoring solutions to manage them.
- Building automation and systems to maintain software and hardware life cycle management.
- Using your programming experience to reduce toil.