Please note this role is remote working and inside IR35
Senior ITEA Engineer needed to support the ITEA (Integrated Test Evaluation and Acceptance) and V&V activities on the ESMCP programme.
As a Senior ITEA Engineer, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or engineering related discipline.
- Good understanding of complex systems integration, validation, verification, qualification, acceptance programmes and trials
- Hardware and Software testing experience
- Knowledge of the full system engineering life cycle and the product development life cycle.
- Experience in the application of RTCA DO-160G and AS9100D would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to team members, customers and management
- Proven ability to handle project change
- An appreciation of, or preferably experience using requirements management tools
- Awareness of Cost and Schedule planning
- Awareness of configuration and change management
- All applicants must have, or be able to obtain Security Clearance
As a Senior ITEA Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Planning and delivery of activities for V&V work packages
- Generation of high quality documentation in accordance with engineering deployment processes and customer requirements (RTCA DO-160G) for environmental qualification
- Generation of detailed Functional and Environmental Test Procedures
- Generation of Acceptance Test Procedures
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and test resources in the planning and execution of Functional and Environmental test programmes
- Generation of detailed Test Reports
- In depth knowledge of the application of DO-160G
- Planning and management of test support hardware needs in support of the qualification programme
- Generation of reasoned arguments to sell off non-test requirements through qualification by analysis documentation (and providing guidance to projects)
- Assessment of opportunities to read across common equipment qualification to other projects
- Support to Hardware/Software Integration programme
- Supporting suppliers in the delivery of their V&V programmes to Cobham
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.