Exciting opportunity to work in a fast growing, successful FinTech business.
Working in a close knit team, you will interact with every part of the business to develop custom solutions for them.
Well established, successful, global FinTech with cutting edge technologies that transform the way that businesses operate.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce and Lightning applications using up to date Salesforce technologies.
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customised solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API
- Provide technical input on best practices for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team
- Understand Salesforce.com data model - for ex: how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Continual evaluation of existing Salesforce security and architecture to ensure its manageability and sustainability.
- Engage with product managers and key stakeholders through the entire software development life cycle, keeping them regularly updated on progress and ensuring all requirements are satisfied.
- APEX, Visualforce, Lightning and other Salesforce.com technologies.
- Experience in migrating applications to the Lightning platform.
- Hands on experience working with relational databases.
- Experience constructing SOQL queries to interact with Salesforce database.
- Experience developing REST API integrations.
- Have an understanding of data structures and their application in Salesforce.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration including managing profiles, teams and security.
- Experience with building international CRM systems with localisation.
- Experience in writing documentation, both in code and user manuals.
Excellent Salary and Bonus