Systems Trainer - ERP (Oracle), 100% Remote, 6 months+, View to extend!
£28,000 - £32,800
I'm currently looking for an experienced Systems Trainer to join a well known organisation that are embarking upon an organisational change programme, centred around a migration to Oracle Cloud.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Develop training/learning materials aligned to the system functionality being developed by the Systems team - this may include Webinars, Online learning, user guides and workshops
- Develop and conduct learning needs assessments in partnership with Change Team
- Deliver train the trainer and/or end user training as required
- Support pre-training demonstrations and road shows in conjunction with the change management team
- Contribute to implementation project plan development and status reporting as it relates to training activities, aligned to the Programme Training Strategy
- Contribute to test preparation activities, publication of training material, and scheduling training sessions.
- Support the communications team in the generation of organisation wide communications
- Excellent proven stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience of working on Oracle ERP Implementations (Financials, HCM exposure will be highly advantageous)
- Proven training experience, including developing, building and delivering engaging content
- Experience in the use of other media such as video in a blended learning environment
- In depth knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) or similar platforms
- Strong written English skills for documentation, instruction and additional training content
- Demonstrable experience in IT or Systems areas.
- Experience of working with Adobe Captivate (although this isn't an academic learning position)
If you're interested in the position, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration.
Thanks in advance!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.