Service Integration & Change Analyst | Remote (LONDON)
A Service Integration and Change Analyst is required to join a well-established, household known organisation based in London. While working collaboratively with both project and technical teams, you will be responsible for the integration of services and change management across multiple projects within IT.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an amazing team and company who invest in their people and are known for their cool, calm and innovative working environment.
Do you have?
* Excellent experience working within a Service Integration/Service Transition environment where you understand process and procedures
* Previous experience of new service implementations as well as managing enhancements to existing support services
* Change Management experience, ideally with experience chairing and managing Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Emergency CAB forums
* An understanding of IT, specifically Service Desk, Support functions, Infrastructure and Security
* A user of ServiceNow, ITSM and associated toolsets
Do you want to.
* Work for a household, market leading company
* Work within a highly supportive team and company
* Be part of some industry leading, innovative projects
* Develop your career within Service Integration and Change
* Be rewarded for your efforts; excellent salary, great benefits package and flexible working approach
Sound interesting? Please apply now!
Service integration/Service Transition/Change Management/CAB
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.