Harvey Nash is seeking an experienced AWS Engineer for an initial 6-month contract. We have partnered with a market leading, well-established, private sector organisation who is currently undergoing a piece of work to deliver AWS Services to their customers and requiring a specialist - experienced contractor.
The primary purpose of this role will be to work with a team of highly skilled engineers and architects focused on delivering on existing programmes and service improvements to AWS clients and deliver robust, high quality solutions.
The right candidate must need a strong technical background and knowledge in Cloud Tech (Including but not limited to):
- Compute using multi-tenanted containerised and serverless infrastructures
- Management Tools and Security, Identity & Compliance to implement solutions based on best practice
- Understanding AWS costs as a necessity in designing cost efficient solutions
- Networking & Content Delivery working petabyte scale content delivery solutions and hybrid network architectures.
- Storage and Database using a wide variety of AWS storage and databases
- DevOps and CI/CD Infrastructure provisioning as well as configuration management, container orchestration, serverless, source control, service routing, log and metric aggregation, application monitoring, instrumentation and dashboarding.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, as this role requires you to liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- To be immediately available to start
For immediate consideration please apply by submitting a copy of your CV.