IT Application Support Analyst - Pioneering Technology Team - Manchester to £35,000!
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity for an IT Application Support Analyst within a pioneering technology team based in Manchester.
Your new role
As our IT Applications Support Analyst you will be responsible for:-
- Providing reactive and proactive 2nd and 3rd line application support services to end users
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents and questions relating to applications and other supported technical solutions
- Taking proactive ownership of personal ticket queues and support colleagues
- Working closely with technical and non-technical colleagues and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Proactively contribute to service improvement initiatives
- Providing proactive technical expertise and assistance on ad-hoc assignments
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific technical proposals for modified or replacement systems
What you'll need to succeed
The successful IT Application Support Analyst will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Previous experience in a hands on technical support role
- Applications support experience ideally EPOS, CRM or Retail applications
- Appreciation of service desk, ticketing and/or ITIL environments
- Proactive, highly analytical and ability to take ownership
- Windows operating systems/O365
- Microsoft Power Platform is advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
I return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and an extensive training a plan as part of an evolving team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.