This is an Integration Developer position focusing on IBM ACE/App Connect Enterprise/IBM IIB products and will need commercial experience within any of these specific IBM technologies.
Working for a leading Bank, at the forefront of the digitalisation of the financial sector
This is a an organisation steeped in history, with a front row seat for the digitalisation of the financial sector and the rise of rise of fintech.
- Deliver high quality software components and documentation
- Evaluate business requirements and produce estimates, solutions and functional specifications for the development completed
- Share knowledge, contribute to technical discussions and assist other team members when necessary.
- Use their technical and business experience to support the Bank's Live and UAT Middleware systems.
- Have a high level of professionalism, organisation, self-motivation and a desire for self-improvement.
- Have a good interpersonal communication skills with an ability to interpret and present information to a variety of recipients using suitable modes of communication.
- Commercial experience of designing and developing using IBM ACE or later versions of IIB
- Experience of IBM MQ version 8 or later and be able to create, manage, secure and script MQ objects
- Software testing experience/certification to undertake unit, system testing and user acceptance test support
- Experience in using API's
- Experience of Agile working methodologies
- Excellent salary to £65K
- Excellent benefits