We are looking for two candidates for a temp full time to permanent hire position. The first three months will be a trial period, after that you will be converted to perm.
We are a growing company that focuses on tracing food and agriculture related items with traditional DBs and blockchain. We work with governments and commercial businesses as well. We are based in the northeast of the US and have remote workers everywhere. When you join, you will be treated the same as all team members regardless of where you come from. It's a core value for us.
How we work:
- We expect all workers to be active and express their ideas, concerns and thoughts.
- We expect you to ask for help when stuck.
- We use an Agile + Kanban approach. All cards/tasks are from 2 - 4 hours max.
- We use a TDD approach to development and test to create the most stable code/system.
- Sharing and experimentation is required. We set aside time for trying new things.
We are seeking an experienced, self driven, senior developer to champion our backend development efforts. Our ideal candidate has significant experience building and maintaining multi-tenant web applications with Express, Postgres and GraphQL. They are capable of working closely with web or native application developers and developing the backend components for a given feature from specification.
Duties & Responsibilities