Product Designer, Between £45,000-55,000, London
Product Designer sought for a fast-growth SaaS tech organisation based in central London (currently working from home for the foreseeable).
The Product Designer will be working in a cross-functional team alongside Product Managers, UX specialists and an engineering function and will be responsible for understanding requirements and outcomes from product and engineering and developing high quality wireframes and designs. The Product Designer will ideally maintain design consistency across all products and work alongside the design team to gather customer feedback.
This role is offering between £45,000-55,000 + 10% bonus, health insurance, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, gym membership, flexible working and many other benefits.
It would be awesome if the Product Designer had:
- Strong commercial experience with Sketch and Invision for wireframing, design, prototyping and handoff
- Experience as a product designer working alongside product and UX teams
- Be outcome focused and understand how design is used to help business goals
- Be able to grasp complex user workflows and technical feature concepts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain good relationships with stakeholders
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work with an awesome business who are dominating their industry and working with modern machine learning techniques then please apply within.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.