Senior Compiler Engineer Job, Cambridge up to £120K + benefits
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for you to work at a global technology firm who technologically enhance humanity and improve the environment by building a fully connected and intelligent world. The international compiler team focus on the innovation of cutting edge technology in the computing field. Focal points include compiler IR and software-defined ISA.
They will require you to:
- Design and improve the performance of the compiler.
- Solid experience in compiler development and architecture design.
- Solid exposure and knowledge of open source communities such as LLVM/GCC.
- Familiarity with software performance analysis and optimisation
- Good communication skills
- PhD in appropriate subject
- CS knowledge and coding skills (C/C ++, architecture, data structure and algorithms etc.)
- Team player
If you are interested in this position or know anyone who may be, please get in touch by emailing (see below)