DORN COLOR, west-side color card manufacturer has an immediate need for a Print Manager. Primary role is to effectively manage the pre-press and press departments for continuous improvement of productivity and quality while building a strong team that aligns with Dorn's cultural values.
- Knowledge and experience with multicolor offset printing process/industry.
- Source, negotiate, purchase, coordinate and expedite print, printing paper, and other outside materials for all color projects.
- Ability to lead and develop the graphic services and print team.
- Insure that Graphic Services is effectively integrated with Project Management and meeting the scheduling needs for the overall manufacturing process.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word. Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Fiji XMF software is a plus.
Qualified candidates should send resume to Tom in Human Resources at (see below)