NEW Back Office Analyst- Leading Utility organisation
Cloudstream is working alongside with an innovative leading Utility company. Our client are currently in the process of transforming their Back Office operations, and therefore require x3 Back Office Analyst's to deliver continuous process improvement.
- Location: Sunderland
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Ideally come from an Energy, Gas or Oil Background
- Consideration will be given to flexible working arrangements for this role.
As the Back Office Analyst, you will be required to champion an environment of continuous improvement and change, ensuring the right skills and steps are manifested to embed a culture of operational excellence. You will be fully empowered to make key operational decisions with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed understanding of management information and reporting relevant to function, carry out validation of external reporting and use data to identify areas of focus/opportunity
- Undertake analysis and provide recommendations to continuously improve core business processes, delivering an enhanced customer experience and increased operational performance
- Increase efficiency through the identification and removal of waste from processes, engaging cross functionally and externally to overcome business and industry constraints
- Accountable for building and retaining a detailed level of knowledge and expertise in core business and industry processes relevant to the Back Office functions
- Evidence of building a strong understanding of business processes and activities in previous role;
- Displays a challenging and value-focused mentality; is able to challenge the status quo and have difficult conversations to support increased value/efficiency;
- Experience in providing recommendations for strategic or high value business decisions;
- Has good knowledge of the energy industry/markets
- Has experience of undertaking analytical work, using good statistical & modelling technique;
- Numerate, analytical with commercial acumen
- Proven relationship building skills and networking across the wider business
- Experience of communicating with a range of stakeholders and able to create a positive impression
- Experience of working simultaneously across multiple work streams and projects, with ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines;
If you are an experienced Back Office Analyst and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW!
In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with CSG for as long as is necessary to process your application.