You will be involved in the design and development of the platform firmware used in the Company's product range.
You will also be involved with:
- Firmware development for the Smart Metering product range.
- You will support firmware Project Management development tracking and status as part of the Agile development process. This involves working with team leads to create development tasks; assignment to team members and progress tracking.
- From day one you will be given responsibility and will start working on live projects, where you will apply your existing knowledge and skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for full life cycle development on the Smart Metering product range, including:
- Requirement analysis
- Continuous integration
- Configuration management
- Peer code inspection
- Task creation and tracking
- You will develop and maintain firmware platform components shared across the whole family of Smart Metering products including RTOS, Drivers, Encryption engines, Communication Stacks and Metering Engines.
- You will understand secure coding techniques to ensure the product range meets the required industry standards for the relevant certifications and approvals.