For our Client in Vienna we are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer.
- 5+ years' experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with designing and maintaining plain Ruby code.
- Knowing the ups and downs of Ruby and being able to use side technologies when necessary.
- Test-driven approach. Rspec or Minitest is a must
- Flexibility in thinking, working style and application of the programming language to different projects
- Excellent English writing and comprehension, German is a bonus
- Experience with StimulusJS, ActionCable and ActionJobExperience with common libraries such as Devise
- Previous knowledge of scaling and maintaining relational databases ie: Postgresql
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- A product-first approach to building software and great attention to detail
- You are expected to write clear documentation and communicate with team members alike.
- Out-of-the-box, creative thinker
- Experimental approach with no fear of trying new things and solutions
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Compelled to make things look beautiful and work flawlessly
- Be a part of an incredible team of "A" players who go above and beyond to make a great product
Please note that only candidates with an EU or EFTA nationality or holding an Austrian work permit already may be accepted for this position.