Graduate/Junior Developer (C#, Java, C++, Python), Strong Academics, Award Winning fintech, £65,000 + Bonus
Outstanding opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and numerate graduate/junior developer to join a highly successful hedge fund.
As a developer you will be working in an upbeat environment within a first class development team.
- 1st Class or 2:1 in Computer Science/Maths/Physics or related disciple from a top university
- Highly numerate with a passion for programming and computer science (eg C#, Java, C++)
- Keen to learn more about Finance
- Appreciation for good functional design and pleasing user experience
- Comfortable exploring, manipulating, combining and authoring datasets
- Potential development superstar
- Ability to communicate, to be able to articulate and explain complex paradigms in simple lay terms
- Understanding of the financial markets and instruments, including derivatives
- Have an excellent technical understanding of:
The role is permanent and the salary is negotiable up to £65,000 + Bonus.