My client are looking to expand their team of Senior Developers with Digital Development Specialist responsible for the design, build, and testing of the user experience part of digital applications.
You'll be working on web and mobile products within the Financial Service/Credit space on a mixture of greenfield projects and maintenance work.
At present, my client are 80% Angular.JS and 20% React.JS with all new functionality written in React.JS.
My client offer a great work culture - no late evenings!
Brand new office in Kings Cross.
Opportunity to progress from Senior to Lead Developer.
Fantastic personal development programme - up to £1,000 per person
Skills, Experiences & Competencies
- Strong expertise writing semantic, modular Front End code using HTML5, CSS3, and W3C coding practices
- UX design skills and working experience with appropriate tool sets
- Experience developing digital applications in a cloud environment (preferable Azure)
- Strong experience with test driven development, version controlled environments (ideally BitBucket, Git) and continuous integration methodology and tools
- Good understanding of web security and application security
- Good understanding of design and architecture patterns and development principles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Mentoring experience
- C# and .NET development skills
- API design and development experience
- Strong DevOps exposure.
- Strong testing background.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture principles
- Working experience with either iOS or Android development
- Ability to work in a collaborative development team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present technical ideas in non-technical language