Job Title: Senior Security Consultant
Unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding cybersecurity specialist as a Senior Security Consultant delivering cutting edge services in a customer-facing role.
We are ADARMA, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. Which is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
You will be accountable for the architectural design and deployment of IT security solutions into complex environments while demonstrating overall leadership within Enterprise organisations we support.
- Recommend end-to-end IT security solutions, including architecture/design, process creation and development and basic project management, all in line with industry good practice.
- Confidently scope complex and critical projects as well as (high level and detailed) deliverables.
- Compile total cost of ownership and return on investment models for outline business cases.
- Provide advice and guidance around IT security, across organisational and governance teams.
- Ensure regular, clear and diligent communications with all project stakeholders and within the team.
- Act as a mentor to staff members within multiple disciplines.
- Regularly undertake complex and/or critical consultative engagements, to a senior management level.
- Experience of the following areas IT/IS Governance/Operational Models, Demand & Portfolio Management, Process Maturity/Control, Performance Management Dashboards & KPI's, Security Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, Security Architecture, Threat Intelligence, Risk and Compliance Management, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and Testing Strategy.
- In-depth experience of and certification in at least some of the core IT areas (Risk and Controls; Security Architecture; Security Monitoring; and Vulnerability and Compliance) and knowledge of the relevant tools (for example Splunk and ArcSight for Security Monitoring).
- Proven experience of complex and/or large-scale IT security solutions.
- Strong IT security design, performance improvement and business alignment skills
- Recognised leadership in IT security good practice and solutions across a variety of functions and scales.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Passion for IT Security
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Coaching and mentoring skills
Qualifications & Certification
- Degree or equivalent experience
- CISSP certified, Associate Membership of the IISP (or equivalent
Our staff benefit from a range of excellent benefits and reward plans, including but not limited to:
- Membership to a group personal pension plan, discretionary bonus payments, private health care, life insurance of four times salary, membership to a health and well-being cash back scheme, gym membership discounts
- ADARMA is committed to encouraging a positive working culture by focusing on personal development through training and providing various opportunities for employees to share their ideas and influence the direction of the business.