- Develop and maintain positive, open and honest relationships with the customer, managing their expectations and needs.
- Management, administration and monitoring of the time and attendance process, ensuring operatives hours balance, off booking via SAP as appropriate against Work Orders and achievement of KPIs.
- Advance recording of leave and ASAP recording of other absence via My Options to support SAP schedule adherence.
- Monitor and review Team Schedule in MRS, rejected Work Orders, closure of Work Orders, raising notifications for other services and follow ons within SAP.
- Ensure the team work 'Unquestionably' safely, adhering to all SHE standards and contributing to BAE ISO accreditation.
- Providing support with hosting audits for ISO accreditation.
- Supporting the preparation of quotations and allocation of resources for out of scope works.
- Take responsibility for the management of workshops within own area IAW all SHE standards.
- Carry out daily work inspections, to ensure tasks are being undertaken efficiently and as specified.
- Undertake the construction of task specific Risk Assessments and Method statements.
- Ensure provision of suitable information, instruction and communication to allow the team to undertake tasks in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, highlighting problem areas or changes that may impact their working day
- Ensure effective delivery by managing the team's utilisation, development, growth and availability, to enable effective delivery.
What we're looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £30.82 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.