Intelligent Resource Recruitment is working in partnership with a major Public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting for an Nuclear Watch Keeper (SC Cleared) role to be based out of Gosport
Job Title: Nuclear Watch Keeper (SC Cleared)
Contract Length: 9 months with possible extension
The Maximum Daily Rate: £413.78 per day
Due to the nature of the assignment, the successful candidate must hold current active security clearance
- Will be expected to lecture in nuclear engineering and science with emphasis on Nuclear Propulsion Programme safety management, nuclear system maintenance and administration.
- Explain the science and engineering principles of Naval Reactor Plant design that support safe and effective operation.
- Explain how the Naval nuclear propulsion plant programme is managed in order to meet the relevant requirements and implement good practice.
- Explain the science and engineering principles of nuclear infrastructure design that support safe and effective nuclear activities.
- Use appropriate knowledge to explain how the Naval Reactor Plant works and how it interfaces with the holistic design of a submarine and how it interfaces with its support infrastructure.
- Describe the Nuclear Programme's nuclear safety governance arrangements and reporting structures.
- Explain the principles of the fundamentals of Nuclear Regulation and relevant good practice in the fields of nuclear safety and security.
- How Naval reactor plant systems, components and infrastructure are supported and managed whilst in-service.
- Describe How the Nuclear Programme manages its nuclear material and irradiated fuel, including decommissioning and disposal.
- Design the optimal structure to communicate technical subject matter.
- Deliver stimulating, authoritative and engaging education in technical areas responding promptly to student feedback.
- To participate in the design, development, execution and assessment of courses in Nuclear Submarine Propulsion Systems, conducted by Nuclear Faculty; To design, supervise and assess student projects.
Intelligent Resource Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.