Butler Rose is currently supporting a reputable business based in the Northamptonshire area for a Process Analyst on a fixed term contract for six months.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Process Analyst who is looking to gain hands on experience in a reputable organisation.
- Reporting to the Commercial Controller, you will be responsible for
- Providing clarity as to what information is being recorded in SAP and how this is being used
- Documenting key departmental processes, following components and assemblies as they move from design departments, through to manufacture, testing, and beyond
- Identify the key relationships and contingencies between departments as parts and components pass through the internal supply chain
- Identifying limitations of current activity recording within SAP and suggesting improvements
- Support in the correction of historical information within SAP
- Playing a key role within our product costing team
- As well as being a passionate, hardworking team player, the ideal candidate will possess
- Relevant engineering and/or business master's degree (2:1 minimum grade) or similar qualification
- High level of self-motivation to support in shaping the activity mapping project as it evolves
- An ability to operate in a fast-paced, changeable environment
- A high attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong inter-personal skills and be comfortable interacting with team members across a range of departments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Should this role be of interest please apply or for further information contact Charlotte Obiri
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.