Cad Operator needs experience in electrical/mechanical construction
Cad Operator requires:
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical construction
- High school or equivalent education required.
Cad Operator duties:
About the Company
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, control panel interconnections and peripheral device terminations.
- Prepare product submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & updating of as-built drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Design Team Member.
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job