Alte locuri de munca publicate de aceasta companie
Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
Our Environmental Consultancy division now seeks to appoint an experienced Administrator to join the team in Risby.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Administrator will be required to support the depot office, undertaking general office duties and additional tasks to support the operation of the division.
Employed on a full-time basis, the key tasks and accountabilities associated with the role are as follows:
* Collation and preparation of all office, works and job paperwork including accurate electronic and document filing.
* Answering the telephone is a professional manner and directing incoming telephone calls appropriately.
* Providing full office cover in the event of absence of other office staff for any reason
* Providing support to operational staff, for example arranging accommodation, logistics support.
* Any other duties for which the post holder is qualified and capable to undertake.
* Possess previous experience of a busy, dynamic office environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to adapt during busy times and ensure consistency of service
* Possess computer skills including all Microsoft office applications
* Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy
* Self-motivated individual
* Flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to an environment of growth
* Company pension scheme
* PPE provided
* 25 days paid holiday and bank holidays
If you think that you meet the Administrator requirements, please apply now!