LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near the Loop, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking the right individual for their DevOps Engineer position. Initial work will be in the suburbs for up to 3 months near Naperville, IL and then move to the new office in downtown Chicago.
- Build and secure a logical cloud-based platform
- Develop scalable and configurable automated deployment process.
- Aid in planning and analysing application architecture
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Troubleshoot platform issues
- Aid in maintaining high availability uptime
- Collaborate with Development and QA
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Facilitate DevOps discussions throughout life cycle of feature planning
- 7+ years experience in DevOps/SysOps roles
- 5+ years experience configuring or maintaining cloud platforms
- In-depth knowledge of AWS services and hands-on experience in AWS provisioning
- Minimum of 4 years' design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- 4+ years experience Jenkins or Maven, CI/CD, Git/version control, NoSQL databases (mongoDB)
- 4+ years of experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Skillful with development
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID #: JS13095- DevOps Engineer