LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a growing global leader in the manufacturing industry, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of each client, and provides a diversified work environment to allow their employees the opportunity to share their talents and ideas as well as grow and have a successful career. As the organization grows, so does their need for innovative and dedicated individuals to join their team! They are looking for a qualified Product Specialist.
- Competitive analysis - understand competitive forces; conduct periodic market evaluations; assist in creating new-product roadmaps based on solid fundamentals for opportunity
- Skillful in varies merchandising techniques.
- Support Web media
- Identify and drive product enhancements, and support quality improvements and cost reduction opportunities of assigned product lines.
- Aid outside sales and events
- Inspect advertisements and review all details.
- Aid marketing-related objectives
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ year in support, marketing and product development
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple different teams
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy to tangible action plans, with a keen understanding of process efficiency; understanding of product life cycle
- Technical aptitude - experience working with products where physical characteristics and/or applications are important; ability to understand basic technical literature and drawings
- Excellent communication
- Skillful with MS Office
- Team player with willingness to go with the flow
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
Id# JS13078 - Asst. Product Manager