IncreMedical - A National Rehabilitation Management Leader
IncreMedical continues to grow and is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our Emory outpatient staff in Stockbridge, GA. Stockbridge is a family-friendly city known for its small town hospitality. There are plenty of activities for everyone, including camping at the Panola Mountain State Park or golfing at the Eagle's Landing Golf.
Whether you are a new grad or a seasoned professional, we will be working together to provide cutting edge healthcare services to our patients. We have an exceptional track record of attracting and retaining talented therapists because of our unmatched reputation for clinical excellence, education and commitment to the advancement of our employee's careers.
These full time positions include a comprehensive benefits package, including a generous continuing education allowance. Start date is immediate.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for a designated group of patients and provide physical therapy evaluations, assessments, treatments, instructions and other physical therapy services.
1. Bachelor's degree in related field
2. Maintains current licensure by the state of GA
3. Current Basic Life Support/CPR card
4. Exhibits competence in the identification, plan of care and follow up on patients' needs
5. Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills
6. Willing to work a flexible schedule and perform a variety of work-related tasks as needed
For more information about this exciting opportunity or to submit your cover letter/resume, please contact:
Linda Defilippis, IncreMedical National Recruiting Manager
Phone: or Email:
Online applications are welcomed at