We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Monitoring System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Operate, coordinate, monitor & further develop the monitoring infrastructure.
- Consult & support users, process disturbances & create evaluations of business transactions.
- Plan & collaborate on releases & perform routine data cleansing & data maintenance functions.
- Collaborate in projects concerning the maintenance & development of application interfaces.
- Ensuring coordination between support centers & application developers as well as between application users & computer science departments.
- Create, update & administrate documentation required for application operations.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable role.
- Strong knowledge of OS (Windows, Linux, etc.) & DB (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.) is mandatory.
- Experience with Shell & Perl is considered advantageous.
- Skills in the configuration of monitoring systems with SNMP, SSH, WinRM, WMI, JMX & other technologies are a big plus.
- Completed Computer Science university degree.
- Trained in ITIL processes.
- Reliable, self-driven, structured & both solution & service-oriented.
- Flexible & ready to occasionally take on patching.
- Very good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.