A leading organisation based in Coventry are looking for a Teacher that has 3 core areas Advanced Machining, Intelligent Automation and Metrology work towards the completion of the Product Design and Development Apprenticeship programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Current Technical competence within Advanced Machining, Intelligent Automation or Metrology environment.
- IT literate including LMS and generic Microsoft Office packages including Word, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- A good standard of written and verbal communication Focused on delivering objectives and targets
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to be creative in thought processes and delivery
- Keeping up to date with all the latest industry information
- Being aware of all changes in the legislation and apprenticeship standards
- Keeping up to date with all changes that occur in regards to Awarding Organisations
- To be prepared to attend any course that will enhance work related skills
- Carry out regular performance development reviews with identified apprentices
- Plan, design and delivery of engineering training programmes
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times
- Evidence of lean practices and training delivery
- Career development, coaching and counselling
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible. We also run a generous referral scheme - the last 3 placements I've made have been from friends referring friends, if you do know or think you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please pass this on. It could be worth your while! If you need any more information please do not hesitate from dropping me a line.
- Industry related qualifications such as HND, or NVQ's - essential
- Functional Skills Level 2/GCSE's in Maths and English grade C or above - essential
- CAVA or equivalent assessor qualifications - desirable
- Recognised Training/Teaching Qualification - desirable
- Internal Quality Assurance qualifications - desirable
- IOSH Managing Safely - desirable