Manufacturing | Production | Lean | Electrical | Electronics | EngineeringManufacturing Engineer/Production Engineer| Birmingham | £40,000 per annum
A Client of mine that produces unique electronic products is looking for a Manufacturing/Production Engineer to join their site in Birmingham.Key Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of lean principals.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
APPLY NOWIf you have any further questions please contact or call to discuss further
- An Electronic/Electrical manufacturing engineering background.
- Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Experience working in an office environment working with external manufacturing facilities.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills in engineering environment.
- Confident with working on own initiative.
- Strong analytical, presentational and commercial skills.
- Strong communicating skills (English verbal & written).
- Excellent time management skills.