Development Engineer (100%) - Oximetry/Data analytics/German/Lucerne
For one of our client we are looking for a Senior Development Engineer to support him on one of his current projects.
As a Senior Oximetry Development Engineer, your responsibilities will be focused on the development of Oximeter unit in our new product, ensuring the reliability and robustness, and the accuracy of the blood measurement results from Oximeter.
Your main responsibilities are (but not limited):
- Evaluate different options of unit architecture, as well as solutions from external partners
- Develop and optimize calibration/measurement concepts/algorithms
- Test and assess the robustness of concepts/algorithms
- Develop and optimize the data acquisition and signal interpretation
- Implement algorithms in a controlled development process
- Plan and establish test workflows and control
- Lead and drive the progress of work packages. Analyze and deliver the results
- Continuous optimize systems performance and robustness
- Closely collaborate with all our interdisciplinary teams to improve system design and performance
- 5 years of development experience
- Solid experience in optical measurement system development, test and analysis.
- Experience in oximetry related topics
- Experience in design of experiments
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment with interfaces to other R&D teams and other stakeholders, eg operation, customer support, business area, etc.
- Experience in leading inter-discipline project or project management
- Bachelor or Master or PhD in optical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering area
- English - fluent written/spoken
- German - fluent written/spoken
Reference No.: 917986NC
Role: Development Engineer
Location: Lucerne Und Region
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months (Strong possibility of extension)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.