Job Role: Estimator
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or Willing to Undergo
Estimator - Permanent - Kent - Excellent Salary - SC or Willing to Undergo
- Working closely with the bid team, ensuring that requirements are understood and flowed down through the operations and supply chain, and agree achievable timescales for provision of estimates
- Coordinating inputs from operations and supply chain, producing high quality, achievable and cost effective estimates for the provision of required services and products in support of the customer proposal
- Ensuring that our costs are challenged where appropriate, and reflecting a cost effective position aligned to the needs of the business
- Ensuring that the basis of estimate is clearly articulated, and that a baseline is established for the tasks operations and supply chain will perform
- Supporting fact finds by our customers for our estimates and also to support fact finds of our suppliers cost base
- Representing operations and supply chain during the various phases of the bid review and approval process, and be able to articulate the content and basis of our estimates in a professional manner
- Supporting the departments leadership in working with the various stakeholders and internal customers to continuously improve the estimating process
- Estimating and/or Project management experience
- Commercial experience would be advantageous
- High level of computer literacy and numeracy required
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.