Our client a global defence company, is looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant to be based in full time in Munich, Germany.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• The ability to install and upgrade the applications into the various OFM products (with instructions).
• Manage privileges within IDM (enterprise role creation and granting and revoking).
• General knowledge of the whole OFM architecture to understand how the various products are connected.
• General knowledge of Oracle databases in order to understand, troubleshoot and configure the connection with OFM.
• Ability to do WLST scripting and shell scripting (e.g. for the start and stop processes).
• Java knowledge (for performance and tuning requirements).
• Logging and managing SRs with Oracle support.
• It would be useful if the candidate had the Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator certification (if they do not they should be prepared to work towards it here).
If this role is of interest to you, please can you send your up to date CV, salary expectations and your availability to start to