The Retail Business Services Team in Romania is responsible for providing support to Amazon websites. The team’s activity supports several processes such as:
1. Contributing to ensure that the Amazon websites content is accurate and up to date.
2. Investigating and helping resolve various problems that appear on the supply chain.
As a Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
- Populating and proposing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon websites;
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors and manufacturers to help ensure a smooth data flow;
- Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints;
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed;
- Resolving problems that appear on the supply chain and help improve inventory health.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes;
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met;
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions;
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards;
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers;
- Passion for delivering great customer experience;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills;
- Eye for Detail;
- Commitment to meet Deadlines.
Critical Qualities / Characteristics:
- Practical ideas;
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance.
Excellent skills in MS Office;
Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amount of data.
Earth's most customer-centric company
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com as an online bookstore in 1995, the company has significantly expanded its product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers.
Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to diamond jewelry and the Amazon Kindle on over a dozen web sites, offering these services to customers in the US, Europe, and Asia.